Stunning, panoramic views will make an impressive background for your next special event.
For generations, the RI Yacht Club has been honored to welcome our community and the public as they hold their special events in our beautiful Commodore Room. Overlooking the Providence River, there are few private function rooms that can match the views and the high-quality experience you will have in our Commodore Room.
Your event will have access to our professionally staffed and fully stocked bar, a delicious and exquisite menu of food provided by R|evolution American Bistro, and even access to state-of-the-art Audio/Visual resources like a big-screen projector, speakers, microphones, etc. From Valet Parking, to a full list of additional service providers (DJs, photographers, facilitators and trainers, and even clowns), we have the resources to make sure nothing is missed in the planning and execution of your event.
We are always proud to get exceptional reviews from guests who have held a wide array of events in our Commodore Room:
- Corporate Breakfast Meetings
- Private Birthdays
- Private Brunch for Friends
- Baby Showers
- Wedding Showers
- Corporate Training Events
- Wedding Ceremonies and/or Receptions
- Corporate Parties and Celebrations/Award Ceremonies
- Funeral Collations
- Family Reunions
- Private Wine and Beer Tastings with Food Pairings
- Association Meetings and Charity Groups
We will do our best to accommodate any of your special requests, whether developing a featured special cocktail list, or providing you with a list of local service providers (performers, celebrants, photographers, etc.).will customize an amazing menu to fit almost any budget, and make sure your service during your event is as memorable as the food.
Please, or for . Please note that all catering selections and payment are made directly with R|evolution American Bistro.
Please access ourto see if your desired date is available.
Our firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information and special pricing. Please be sure to provide the name of your Club or Organization.. If you are a Member of the RI Yacht Club or a Member of a Yacht Club or Organization/Association with Reciprocal Privileges, please email our office at
To request a booking or for additional information, please email email@example.com or call 401-941-0220 ext. 2. Please be sure to include:
- Your full name and the name of your organization (if applicable)
- The type of event you’re looking for (Anniversary, Meeting, etc.)
- How many people you anticipate attending,
- The date and times you’re looking to hold your event (a second preference if your first date may not be available),
- What type of catering you’d like (breakfast, lunch, dinner, appetizers, etc.)
- Your best contact phone number and email address.